I Was Tagged! A really long time ago….
About eight years ago, I was tagged by the wonderful Katiefeldmom.
I was excited, because while it seems that everyone else in the blogosphere had been tagged numerous times, I always was left standing awkwardly on the sidelines with my shoes untied waiting to be picked last. Damn kickball flashbacks. Where was I? Oh! I was excited. Happy to finally complete whatever task was at hand. Anything that I was tagged to do.
As luck would have it, my blog was broken and my IT guy, who happens to share a bed with me, was not available to fix it. I was relegated to posting from my flickr account, which made it impossible to link to anyone else, which is one of the things one must do when they are indeed tagged.
I apologized and promised to do it once I was able, bummed that I couldn’t play tag with all the other kids.
My blog got fixed, but then I was consumed with slideshow software and Photoshop, which lead to an unplanned blogging hiatus. It was OK, though. The three people that regularly check on me and keep me honest were given a heads up ahead of time.
So now. Here it is. Impossibly late, over, and done with. But, I will do it anyway and show some love for Katiefeldmom and commence with my tag assignment.
Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
1. I have a deep and abiding fear of clowns. I was always leery of them, but after reading Stephen King’s IT, I never looked at a rubber nose the same way again. Or big shoes. Or small cars.
2. I love reality television and rap music more than I will ever let on to my friends and neighbors. (Hi!)
3. I saw NSync in concert. Twice. Second row. Sixth Row. I was 30-years-old at the time. Same goes for Britney Spears.
4. My husband and I were like gypsies when we first got married. We moved 10 times in 12 years.
5. I hate to shop by myself. Including the grocery store. Almost every trip to any store is made with my husband AND both boys.
So there ya have it. Five facts about moi. Mostly random and definitely weird.